3 Banksia Street,
$2,500 per week
** BRAND NEW XMAS RELEASE RENOVATION **
Rather than tear down an unremarkable beach house the owners have decided to go out of the box, and give the house a face lift it deserved to create a pavilion style home.
With the idea of a luxury beach house as a mental guide, the property will consist of high standard linens, sumptuous mattresses and all you require from your requisites list for a holiday rental and more.
All rooms will have outdoor access, via big sliding glass doors including bedrooms.
The spectacular views will not go to waste either with the fully fitted BBQ and sink/bench built on the balcony with new wooden balustrades and decked floors,for outdoor entertaining with deck chairs and teak tables.
The garden renovation also is for the convenience of the user with a lower parking area for cars and a easy walk to the front door of the house.
The houses interior is to be totally renovated with no exposed brick, using neutral colours for a modern and luxurious feel all floors except bathrooms are wide wooden floor boards.
All bathrooms 3 in total will consist of floor to wall white tiles also paved with white mosaics and stone bench tops,all fittings are stainless steel, this includes tap ware and wall heated towel rails, 3 large showers and 1 bath in the family bathroom with double basins.
The new white kitchen will look out to the spectacular coast view with again stone bench tops and splash back in mosaic. The centre island will again consist of stone top and will allow for the casual dinning option with 4 coco republic curved top stools.
The top floor living area is open plan to make use of the spectacular views and sense of space with Built in fire place and 40" plasma build into the wall, with DVD, music etc.
* 4 Bedrooms, 3 with views over Blueys Beach
- Bedroom 1
* Large master bedroom king size bed,private bathroom and walk in robe, 22" flat screen TV fitted to wall,view.
- Bedroom 2
* 2 single beds with upholstered bed heads and robe, view
- Bedroom 3
* 1 double upholstered bed head and robe, view
- Bedroom 4
* 1 queen bed walk in robe and private bathroom, view
* 40" plasma build into the wall, with DVD, music etc
* Fire place
* Fully equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances including large fridge/freezer, oven,range top, dishwasher and separate wine fridge all in stainless steel, with cook top.
* Separate laundry with washer, dryer, sink, and shelves for all cleaning items which can then be closed off behind by-fold doors, large glass sliding door access also.
* All furniture, fittings and finishes will be of the highest quality and standard.
* Off street parking
NB: LINEN INCLUDED + $2000 SECURITY BOND
Conditions of Letting
Winter - (May-August) $2500
Spring - (Sept-Nov) $3000
(27th Sept 08- 11th Oct 08) $3500
Summer - (Dec-Feb) $4000
Summer Holidays Peak
(18th Dec 08 - 11th Jan 09) $7000
(9th Jan 09 - 25th Jan 09) $7000
Autumn - (March-April) $3500
April School Holidays - 9 nights
(9th April - 18th April) $5000
April School Holidays - 7 nights
(18th April - 25th April) $4500
(Excl School Holidays & Long Weekends)
Weekends - (Other) $1800
Weekends - (Low) $1500