- Find a Property
A Prime Locale Where Options And Opportunity Abound
Perfectly positioned in a quiet pocket of Johns River, this rare 1012sqm allotment presents a fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer, experienced handyman or renovator looking for a project they can get creative with and live in or flip it for a potential profit. Whilst the homes needs some loving renovation or a rebuild, if you were to restore it throughout, the property oozes opportunity. This property holds outstanding potential and endless possibilities for buyers looking to make their mark in the Johns River market. Alternatively, demolish the existing infrastructure and start again with your dream home.
* Three good-sized bedrooms with ensuite to master
* Plenty of potential for the large separate living and dining spaces
* Great undercover entertaining area with peaceful outlook to bushland
* Attached self-contained one-bedroom flat in reasonable condition, perfect to live in whilst renovating the rest of home
* Plenty of room outside to enjoy, and a blank canvas to do as you wish
* Lock-up single garage with concrete slab and additional off-street parking
* Excellent potential for update, renovation or a fresh start (STCA)
* An easy 550m stroll to Johns River Tavern
* Under a 15 minute drive to Lakewood shopping centre and all your essential needs
* Only a 30 minute drive to either Taree or Port Macquarie
Make no mistake, this property does need some serious attention, but these opportunities do not come up very often.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.