4 Smiths Creek Road,
Delightful 1920s Queensland Cottage & Garden Privacy!
4 SMITHS CREEK ROAD, UKI
This 1920 Queenslander cottage is beautifully presented and meticulously renovated throughout, maintaining the intrinsic character of days gone by..... including original hardwood floors, VJ walls and high ceilings.
The home has such inviting and tranquil ambience throughout. Relax on your verandah deck for the morning cuppa or take in an afternoon beverage.
Energise in the Plunge Pool set amongst rainforest settings.
Meander along the garden paths and take in the surrounding and everchanging garden vista.
The home is set in the Iconic Village of Uki. Uki is a vibrant village - boasting great coffee, cafes and specialised local artisan shops, featuring local trades, ,culture arts, craft and music, plus of course the well known Mt Warning Hotel - 'Uki Pub'.
This home set on 1518m block with town water and sewerage - Will not last long - Be Quick.
Call Anne Besgrove today or attend our local Open Homes this weekend - 0402 608 503
• Set in Uki village on a 1518m2 block
• Original Timber floors
• High ceilings
• VJ Panel walls
• Central hallway
• Open Plan Country Kitchen
• Walk in large Pantry
• Country style open plan living area
• 2 renovated bathrooms
• 3rd WC in Laundry
• 3 bedroom
• Main with built in and ensuite
• Sunroom office or bedroom
• Sunroom/reading room
• Sunroom mudroom rear entrance
• Sunroom entrance north facing
• Separate dining Atrium Nook
• Walk through to Outdoor Private Deck Nor -East facing
• Plunge Pool amongst tranquil rainforest garden surrounds
• Stunning gardens and easy walking paths
• Tandem under home car parking area.
• Storage area under house
• Extra Parking bays
• Town water and sewerage
• Large block in the Uki Village.
• 10-12 mins Murwillumbah
• 25-30 mins Beaches North or South.
• 35 mins to Gold Coast International Airport
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to First National Real Estate by third parties.
Information should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.