$1,200,000 - $1,250,000
Family Home with a Swimming Pool for Summer
Centrally located in a quiet family friendly street, this spacious 4-bedroom home will certainly impress. Conveniently located, just a short walk to shops, school bus run, cafes, estuary and beach.
The property features:
- Multiple living areas including a formal lounge, dining area and separate family room
- Central kitchen with all the essentials including ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, and views over the entertaining and pool area
- The formal lounge and dining areas are spacious, ideal for watching TV or playing board games with the kids. Plenty of natural light flows through from both front and back making for a great space
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- The second and third bedrooms have plenty of natural light, built-in robes and ceiling fans
- The outdoor entertaining area is enormous, and the fully fenced yard is very private
- The inground pool is certainly a bonus. I can see plenty of time spent in there over the coming summer months
- At some stage the garage has been converted into another living and office space. Easily converted back into a garage if needed
- If you are looking to invest, the current tenant is fantastic and comes highly recommended by the owner and property manager
- Being an easy walk to the village conveniences like IGA, Newsagent, and cafes, it is certainly in a great position
This is a fantastic opportunity for an avid investor or homeowner alike. Homes in this location are generally snapped up pretty quickly. Call Ben Charlton for more information or any questions you may have.