- Home & Income
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Swimming Pool
- Double Garage
- More than 2 car garaging
- Double Carport
- Air Conditioning
- Media Room
320 HILLGROVES ROAD, LEONGATHA SOUTH
For 22 years 'Hillgrove' has developed into one of our districts most exceptional family owned and operated dairy operations with their elite 340 split calving dairy herd, 'Dilee' Holsteins making for a highly productive and profitable enterprise.
Situated in the renowned farming region of Leongatha, South Gippsland, properties of this scale and presentation rarely become available.
511 acres (207ha)* on 4 titles
Title 1 - 348.17 acres*
Title 2 - 92.61 acres*
Title 3 - 57.51 acres*
Title 4 - 13.29 acres*
- 50 Stand Rotary Dairy - 2010 built, 17,500ltr Packo Vat
- Afimilker - dairy management solutions, auto feed, draft & meters
- ADF milking claws, auto wash, yard flood wash & 30 KW solar system
- 3 head grain feed to dairy, 4 silo split with disc mill, wheat, barley, corn & lead feed
- Additional 5th silo for calf feed, calf rearing shed with an automatic calf feeder unit
- Undercover A.I with draft, loading and vet crush facilities
- 200 Cow feed pad with Waste not feeders
- 3 silage bunkers (2 with concrete floors) & additional 300 cow silage feed pad
- Water security is exceptional in addition to this high rainfall region (950* mm)
- Water for the property via 2 bores plus 61mgl Dam with a 42mgl irrigation license
- 72 paddocks with excellent fencing all serviced by central split all weather laneway
- Establishing shelter belts across the property
- Multiple Shedding - Inc 2 x 500 hay bale sheds, assorted machinery & lock up sheds
Excellent fertiliser and pasture management of rye grass base with rich loam soils and 250 acres approx. of the farm hump and hollow provides a milking platform for high performance cows converting grass to milk.
Two excellent well-kept and updated B/V Homes both with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan living with modern appliances, and conveniences. Picture perfect garden surrounds and entertainment areas, a heated inground swimming pool and excellent additional sundry shedding for caravans and personal workshop. The homes are separated by smaller house paddocks for the family's pet sheep, free range chooks and orchard.
This genuine sale offers an opportunity for a considered buyer to secure some of South Gippsland's finest dairy/grazing land. With four titles there is options here, part thereof or secure 511 acres /207 hectares* in the highly productive, fertile South Gippsland.
Located 7km from Leongatha, 20km to the beaches of Inverloch and 120km to Melbourne*
For further information and to arrange a personal inspection, please contact,
Irene Walker 0429 045 632 at SEJ Livestock & Real Estate.