179 Fleets Subdivision Road,
Offers Around $690,000
Acreage with River Murray views
Set on approximately 36 acres, comes this beautiful 1999 built home with views over the iconic River Murray.
The current owners have transformed the stark allotment into a beautiful setting with large native trees and shrubs as well as positioning the house perfectly to take in the glorious views over vineyards and the River. The large acreage property allows to the new owners to spread their wings, while having incredible views and enjoying the tranquility.
The property also showcases;
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with stunning views over the River from the main bedroom, lounge, kitchen and dining as well as the outdoor deck
- Huge shed with fantastic workshop, concrete floor and power
- A whopping 156,000 litres of rainwater storage
- 3kw solar with a generous rebate
- Split system air-conditioning as well as a beautiful combustion fire to keep things toast warm in the winter months
- A large, fully enclosed and fully irrigated veggie garden with mature fruit trees
- Genuine peace and quiet with the local wildlife often dropping in for visits
Large allotments with river views like this don't come around often, don't miss out on your chance to own a massive allotment in a beautiful part of the world.