- Find a Property
Lot 1, 13B Cummins Road,
10 PRIVATE ACRES MINUTES TO THE LAKE
Here's what you've been looking for the perfect 10 acre lifestyle allotment! Tucked away down the end of a private shared driveway, within easy reach of town but feels a world away from the crazy tourist traffic.
• Undulating and rising country with approved building envelope
• Featuring lovely mature trees dotted throughout the landscape with boundary fencing
• Capturing commanding views of the Samaria Ranges, The Paps to Lake Eildon
• Mt Buller to the East is even visible over the neighbouring hills
• Rural Living Zone, Land Capability Assessment (LCA) recently completed
• Post and rail entry with winding drive through trees leading up to site
• Perfect site pegged out to enjoy both privacy and lovely elevated views
• Ideal orientation to allow for north facing glazing to maximise natural light
• An easy 15 minute drive to vibrant High Street Mansfield via sealed road
• Great location in Victoria's beautiful High Country central to Snowfields, Lakes and State Forests
• Do yourself a favour...escape hectic city life and come enjoy life in the fresh country air !
Nutrien Harcourts Mansfield
Having been raised in Sunny Queensland, Amanda relocated to Mansfield in 2003. Over the years, Amanda has built a reputation for providing outstanding customer service with an honest, friendly, and professional approach, and a determination to negotiate the best results for her clients. Having spent over 10 years in the industry, Amanda is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and has extensive real estate knowledge in sales, marketing and property management.
For investors and developers, Amanda has had direct involvement in several successful land development projects, from planning through to selling. She has purchased and renovated several homes, designed and built residential and Commercial properties, subdivided land, and holiday let investment property.
In her limited spare time, Amanda enjoys camping in the High Country with her husband and beautiful children, Jack and Lily.read more