RURAL TREE CHANGE
* If you are seeking a rural tree change and still wanting an easy drive and access to Bendigo, 42 km away, and access to smaller community towns of Inglewood and Bridgewater in less time, then this could be for you.
* Located on approx. 1 acre of land, well fenced, this very solid built brick veneer is well maintained to a good standard and offers plenty of natural light, with modern and refurbished touches to the kitchen, bathroom with a double shower, and laundry.
* The home is workmanship built, verandah to front and rear, and featuring three large bedrooms with BIRs, ducted vacuuming, block-out blinds, carpeted to bedrooms and hallway, polished floor boards to the living area which opens through to the spacious kitchen/dining area with vinyl flooring.
* The open plan kitchen/dining offers a spacious feel, good work bench and cupboard space, a stainless-steel electric "Euromaid" oven and hotplates, and a massive walk-in pantry. Abundance of storage ceiling to floor cupboards to the hallway as well.
* Ducted evaporative cooling, split system, and a solid fuel heating plus ceiling fans throughout ensure all round comfort.
* Outside is a small lockable shed, plenty of tank water storage. The property is secured with partial new colourbond fencing, and the rear house yard is fenced child/pet proof. A lovely setting for family and the children to entertain themselves.
* Set on 3,389m² ( approx. 1 acre) with its own enclosed creek frontage/billabong to the rear. Connections are mains power, water tanks and septic.
* Property is on a sealed road with clear way for a small horseshoe driveway facing the roadside.
* You wont be disappointed!