680 Carpendeit-Bungador Road,
Expressions of Interest
proudly marketed by
Contact Agent To
When a home like 680 Carpendeit-Bungador Road presents itself to the market, the astute buyer will immediately see the unlimited possibilities this property has to offer.
Set on 8.69 acres and just a 25 minute drive to Camperdown, 20 minutes to Cobden and 25 minutes to Colac with schooling, medical facilities, restaurants and shopping. The ability to enjoy the country life whilst still having access to local amenities is an opportunity too good to pass up.
The home itself offers 4 bedrooms, the master with a gorgeous outlook to the established garden.
Entertaining is seamless with the fully-equipped kitchen, complete with electric cooking, dishwasher, Butler's pantry, Caesarstone benchtops and soft touch cabinetry.
The family bathroom exudes luxury, with a frameless shower, spa bath, heated towel rails and waterfall taps. Keeping the home comfortable year-round is the wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Multiple living zones ensures room for the whole family, that's when they're finished exploring all there is to do outside.
If sheds are on your must have list, then tick! The property boasts:
- Triple bay 7.5x14m garage with direct access to the house
- 30x8m workshop including hoist bay with 4 post hoist (WorkSafe certified) plus store room
- 15x8m shed with polished flooring and that's only the beginning.
Your equestrian needs are also taken care of, with:
- 2 horse stables
- 5x5m tack room
- Separate secure bay for a horse float
- Wash bay with hot and cold water
- 10x10m hay shed
- 3.6x3.6m horse shelter
- 5 fenced paddocks set up for rotational grazing
Additional features include:
- 2x 22,500L tanks and 2x 5000L tanks to service the home, Wannon Water to service the troughs and outdoor hoses
- Ducted vacuum system
- Recently rewired and roof repointed
- School bus pick up on the corner of Speedway Road and Carpendeit-Bungador Road
This property encapsulates luxe, country living at its best. If you've been looking to make the tree change or searching for a home for the horses, contact our team today as we're confident this one won't last long.