18 Venus Court,
Mediterranean Manor, Nestled By The Sea.
An enviable and rare opportunity exists to secure your next home with stunning water views across the Pumicestone Passage and nearby to the Kakadu bird roost where you can enjoy spectacular bird life, and seaside walks.
This Mediterranean influenced 3 bedroom home is packed with extras including an entertainer's kitchen, sparkling pool, multiple indoor and outdoor relaxation zones and soaring ceilings.
The upstairs master retreat, with timber flooring opens onto a large balcony with views to the Pumicestone passage and the Glass house mountains, complete with home office/studio a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. Downstairs, two extra bedrooms open directly onto your privately set inground pool. You can wake up and dive into the pool, or meander across your manicured lawn and stroll down to the sea and experience all that it offers, every day will feel like a holiday.
Opportunities are rare to secure an island home in this exclusive tightly held locale'. This is your chance to enjoy beautiful water views and spectacular sunsets from the balcony. Make an appointment today to secure your private inspection.
Features to love
• Fully fenced large 700m2 block with tropical gardens
• Architecturally designed home
• Private pool to relax and enjoy the beautiful Queensland weather
• Split system Air Con in living room and master bedroom
• Master bedroom with ensuite that opens on to the balcony
• Panoramic views
• Large garage with extra room for storage
• Blue -chip address
• 2 of the bedrooms open directly onto the privately set inground pool
• Separate master retreat which boasts an expansive ocean view from the balcony
• Multiple living spaces boasting soaring ceilings
• Water tanks with pump to service gardens
• Large Garage to fit the cars and kayaks
• Minutes from the local shopping centre and boat ramp
• Cosy Fireplace
• Separate laundry