510/42 Page Street,
CBD - Eastern Suburbs
Luxury One Bedroom!
Luxury near new development located in heart of Pagewood - Silkwood residences which have been designed by Turner Architects. One of the most luxurious, iconic buildings in the Eastern Suburbs.
This apartment has been built with to the highest standard, using only the best finishes available. Located on level 5 with Brighton-Le-Sands views and security basement parking.
• 66sqm indoor/outdoor living
• basement car space provided with secured entry
• Open plan living and dining
• One spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Marble kitchen bench tops, Miele appliances
• Security intercom, lift access, air-conditioning, timber flooring
• Designer bathroom and internal laundry
• Sunny oversized entertainer's balcony
• Currently leased to great tenants for $510pw
• Opposite Pagewood Public school, 3 minutes' drive to Westfield Eastgardgens
• Eastern suburbs beaches, airport and UNSW are just a short drive away
Low outgoings for this standard of living, being only;
Council - $298 per quarter (approx)
Water - $180 per quarter (approx)
Strata - $654 per quarter (approx)