26 Warren Street ,
$550 per week
Immaculate Family Home
NO INSPECTIONS CAN CURRENTLY BE CONDUCTED FOR NON REGINAL RESIDENTS- PLEASE PRE-APPLY WITH THIS LINK https://snug.com/apply/raywhitekyneton
This immaculate family home sits in a lovely location within walking distance to town.
The light lit home comprises of 4 bedrooms (with build in robes), the master with ensuite. There is a formal lounge room followed by an open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Carpeted in the bedrooms and the formal living area and timber flooring in the open living space, there is ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
The central living space opens out to a fantastic, decked area that is north facing. The rear garden is low maintenance and easy to maintain. The property is fully fenced, has solar power and a secure double garage with internal access.
Please go to https://snug.com/apply/raywhitekyneton to apply now.
Please contact Jemma Deverell at the office on 03 5422 2127 to arrange an inspection. Please note that photo ID is required at all inspections.
As directed by the State Government, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for a public or private inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised inspections. Please contact our Agents to make a virtual appointment to inspect the property.
• Photo ID will be required prior to entering the property
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Do not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives