8 Piggabeen Road,
Tweed Heads West
* 835m²=8,988 sq.ft. (0.08 Ha)
Spacious Family Home in Leafy Setting
This wonderful property has all the makings of a great family home and is up for grabs for one lucky buyer. This ideally located dual living home has been tastefully modernised throughout and is in a perfect location close to beaches and local cafes. You may have just found your perfect oasis set on a sizable 835m2 leafy block!
Beautiful timber floors & high ceilings throughout
Four large light-filled bedrooms; Two bathrooms
Lovely galley style kitchen opening onto the sun filled front verandah
Huge rear entertainers' deck, lush outlook over the backyard
Massive versatile games/living room
Lovely low maintenance landscaped front yard
Third bathroom and laundry
Garage with workshop potential
Oozing a rich ambience, this elegant home is a must inspect to truly appreciate its multiple attributes and versatility. There's a lovely feel to this property, you don't feel hemmed in and the elevation enhances fresh natural cross-flow breezes. This property offers enormous opportunities and endless possibilities.
• Large family home on 835m2 fully fenced block
• Neutral colour palette, light filled interiors & great breeze through
• High ceilings & timber flooring throughout
• Expansive modern kitchen with great storage, ample bench space and gas burner
• Multi-purpose room downstairs to utilise as you desire
• Single garage, tandem carport and additional parking for caravan, boat or trailer
• 6.5 kw solar power system with inverter
• Easy drive to Seagulls Club, M1, Boat Ramps and five minutes to Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
** Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.