15 Gillies Rd,
Offers Over $895,000
On an idyllic knoll 15 Gillies Road, soaks up endless skies, majestic natural assets such as a freshwater creek meandering through this property, rolling green pasture and timbered area that has an abundance of native flora and fauna, AND seclusion.
The limelight however belongs to the residence, fashioned with clever architecture, to totally connect naturally to the spectacular location and eagle's eye views.
With 10.63ha or 26.57 acres, this property offers a rare breath of versatility. It would suit a sustainable lifestyle, business or anyone seeking a luxurious acreage offering an idyllic lifestyle 1.20 hours from Hobart, 50 minutes from Sorell.
- North facing set on 2 levels is this immaculate weatherboard home
- Informal living with woodfire opening to sunny north facing terrace for alfresco dining with friends
- The hub of the home is the magnificent chefs kitchen and adjoining butler's pantry
- Spacious formal living and dining room enjoying views over the garden and beyond with a spectacular water vista
- 2 spacious bedrooms with own bathroom. 3rd bedroom is self-contained with own exterior access and is perfect to reignite the AirBnb or for the extended family wanting their own privacy.
- triple garage and or workshop
- separate carport including plentiful room for caravan, boat and machinery
- numerous outbuildings including and amazing homegrown vegetable produce patch & orchard.
Upon entering this home you will be captivated by the use of natural light and a Tasmanian Specialty Timber, few timbers can match the striking beauty of Tasmanian Myrtle on the floors together with a wonderful sense of space. Passive heating is by design and northern orientation, complimented with an efficient freestanding wood fire and double glazed windows throughout.
Secure a slice of the Tasman Peninsula and contact exclusive listing agents, Danny or Debbie to arrange your private viewing.