25 Bentham Street,
* 673m²=7,244 sq.ft. (0.07 Ha)
A Real Gem! Large Family Home In A Prime Location!
LOCATION, LOCATION, Amidst an abundance of cafes, restaurants, shopping, lifestyle and convenience, 25 Bentham Street shines.
Take a stroll and get a bottle of milk or that loaf of bread, also enjoy local Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisines. Conveniently located to Griffith University and easy access to local gym + the abundance of walking and mountain biking tracks through Toohey Forest.
A myriad of transport options and Brisbane's best state and private schooling options all on your doorstep. Easy access to the City and the Gold Coast, all a breeze.
- 4 good size Bedrooms upstairs 3 with built-ins
- Large 1 bedroom with built-in downstairs
- Spacious open plan living
- Additional living area upstairs
- Modern functional kitchen over looks the pool area
- 2 Newly renovated bathrooms
- Large patio ideal for entertaining family and friends
- In-ground pool with a separate spa
- Separate garage allow for a home business or teenager retreat
- Airconditioned and ceilings fans
- Fully fenced 673sqm block
- Well established gardens & 3000l water tank
- Only 10km away from Brisbane CBD
- located in a popular spot with families - walking distance to schools, shops and transport.
This property is close to the Mount Gravatt State High School, St Joachim's primary school, St Agnes Catholic Primary School catchment areas.
The superb property also offers proximity to Clairvaux Mackillop College and Saint Bernard Catholic School, as well as Griffith university's Nathan and Tafe Queensland Mount Gravatt campuses are also in the area.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.