Wow: 70 Metres To The Park. And Forget The Morning School-Run!
I SAID: ' 70 metres to park !!! '
AND FORGET the morning-school run here ... this one's ONLY 450 METRES TO THE PRIMARY SCHOOL.
SO WHO'S WHO?
- Owner Occupiers: you can make this your happy home right now!
- Or Investors: the median rent price in Kingston is $330 per week
::::: Are you currently getting 5.73% p.a. from your bank?? Didn't think so.
LET'S TAKE A LOOK INSIDE:
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning to the light-filled lounge room
::::: With a lovely ELEVATED GREEN OUTLOOK
::::: And attractive polished timber floors
- This flows to the lovely dining room with light, neutral tones
- An updated kitchen with a brand new electric cooktop and cottage embellishments
- 3 bedrooms
- A brand new shower to the bathroom, with vanity
- A separate internal toilet
- Downstairs: a laundry area to the HUGE BASEMENT with all the STORAGE space you could want or imagine
- And a DOUBLE carport
- The most ENCHANTING REAR GARDEN ... a total sanctuary!
- Orientation: south-east facing allotment
- Happiness for kids and pets across the FULLY-FENCED 693 square metre allotment
- And a lovely green outlook from the front 5.8m long verandah
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Wow: 70 metres to Ashton Park
- So Good: 450m to Berrinba East Primary School
- 900m to beautiful Logan Gardens
- 1.6km to Woodridge High School
- 1.7km to Logan Entertainment Centre
- 2.1km to Kingston Train Station
- 2.9km to Logan Central Plaza
- 31km to Brisbane CBD
- 40mins by train to Brisbane CBD
VERY NEAT and VERY INTELLIGENTLY positioned near the primary school, get this Kingston charmer TODAY.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to schedule your inspection or to answer your questions. SEE NOW!
***HANDY DETAILS with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Please be advised that this property has an Asbestos 'Super 66' roof
- How's the property market in Kingston?
::::: Across 12 recent months, 125 of 145 properties WERE LISTED THEN SOLD in Kingston (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 13.5 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Allotment Size: 693m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 27.6m frontage x 30m RHS boundary x 28.9m LHS boundary x 20.1m rear boundary
- Real Property Description: Lot 145 on Registered Plan 122038
- Local Government Area: Logan City Council
- State School Zone: Berrinba East Primary (P-6, 450m); Woodridge High School (7-12, 1.6km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) technology
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.