* 1,073m²=11,550 sq.ft. (0.11 Ha)
Lake, Land, Location & Large Living
What is not to be loved about this one! Whether it is the abundance of living space in the generous three bedroom home, the incredible and accessible 1,073sqm block of land or the fact that the home sits just metres from the glistening Queens Lake, encapturing its breeze as the home is nestled right at the end of a private cul-de-sac. In truth, it is all of these features bundled into one that means this home will be loved by all and snapped up in days. Don't be the unlucky party to miss out.
* Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
* Huge parcel of land with both side access and workshop shed.
* Neat, manicured gardens that truly depict what a stunning location this home is in.
* Updated flooring right throughout generous living areas.
* Large and functional kitchen allowing the chef of the home to cook up a storm.
* Timber deck overlooking picturesque block.
* An easy 300m stroll to waters edge of Queens Lake and its walking trails.
* A short 2.6km drive to Laurieton Town and its amenities.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.