31 Pantheon Street,
Offers Over $515,000
* 607m²=6,534 sq.ft. (0.06 Ha)
Fabulous Opportunity in Jindalee!
Please ensure you bring your mask & practise social distancing at this inspection.
This family home is situated in a great elevated position offering beautiful leafy views to the surrounding suburbs.
This home has endless possibilities and is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to get into the market to purchase their first home, renovators or investors. This 3 Bedroom lowset home sits on 607m2 block and consists of 3 good size bedrooms, large renovated kitchen, separate/lounge family room, renovated bathroom and an inground swimming pool.
Very conveniently located and only a short walk to the sought after Centenary High School, local shops and Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre. Jindalee is also well serviced by public transport and only a short drive to local Railway stations. The Centenary Motorway is also very close by and makes it a breeze to head into the Brisbane CBD.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Renovated kitchen /meals area with views to the surrounding suburbs
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate lounge/family room with ceiling fan & air-conditioning
- Balcony off the kitchen
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- In ground swimming pool
- Undercover patio/entertainment area
- Fenced back yard ideal for kids and pets
- Double lock up garage with storage shelf
- Under house storage area
- 607sqm elevated block
- Walking distance to Centenary High School, shops and cafes
This property is a must to inspect so call Jan and Alan for a viewing today!
Property Code: 2426