107 Duke Road,
Rare sub-dividable(STCA) acreage paradise with huge shed and pool!
This beautiful cedar family home is a charming gem set on 2.99 hectares of prime real estate in the Noosa Hinterland. The house comprises of four expansive bedrooms, all with recently renovated ensuite bathrooms (which is rare itself). The house expands out into the land, where kids have the opportunity to explore, and Mom and Dad can enjoy a hobby farm growing their own vegetables, or simply enjoying the space to connect with nature and animals (horses have been stabled on the property in the past).
Approximately 4 acres of rolling lawns contains 2 dams and provides a wonderful stroll down to the seasonal creek, which borders your 3.4 acres of untouched rain forest. The kangaroos and wallabies are frequent visitors, together with a diverse birdlife and a myriad of small mammals.
The view from the top balcony of the house is panoramic, overlooking the pool and garden, and perfectly north facing to maximise the magnificent Sunny Coast weather. The stunning 45m2+ patio on the ground floor provides outstanding entertaining opportunities and flows out from the internal living area. Relax in the hammock and drink in the serene sounds and picturesque views. What more can you ask from life?
The open plan, granite countertop kitchen with gas cooking is perfect for prepping al fresco meals to be enjoyed with friends and family.
The main bedroom upstairs has huge windows overlooking the expansive gardens, whilst the 2nd en suited bedroom upstairs is spacious, light and charismatic. Off the living area downstairs is the third en suited bedroom which is currently used as a home office. The fourth en suited bedroom is located exterior to the main home, offering the perfect guest suite as it maximises privacy.
The naturally airy, open plan design makes the most of the property, giving a feeling of space and light.
Specifics of the property include:
• Sub-dividable (subject to council approval) into two (potentially three) large lots.
• 4 Bedrooms each with their own bathroom en suite. 5th toilet for the guests off the laundry.
• Elevated positioning to maximise breezes
• 5kw solar with German inverter
• 3 car garage and lots of guest parking PLUS man cave space PLUS garden shed for mower and tools
• Waterfall granite counter tops in kitchen. Granite counter tops in laundry too
• Soft close cupboards in kitchen and laundry
• PLENTY of cupboard space
• Large deck upstairs, and very large patio downstairs - both north facing with panoramic views
• Inground fibreglass pool
• 2 Dams plus seasonal creek
• 3 Acres of Rain Forest
• 80,000 lts of water in three tanks - never run out of water!
• Recently painted exterior
• School bus pick up in street, good access to shops and Noosa, beaches, river and markets
Call Mike or Nicky for a private inspection today!