Take Tour Online Or Text/Call For Private Inspection
HAVE YOU HEARD?
- Tap play to take walk-thru video tour online!
- You're very welcome to Text or Call for a Private Inspection
- No shortcuts here: New wiring, new plumbing, new roof!
- Substantially renovated, eligible buyers may receive $15k FHOG. Discuss with your Conveyancer!
SPECTACULARLY RENOVATED in a prime location 230 metres to High School, Shops & Restaurant, this glamorous re-creation will delight your senses!
I SAID: " Stunning reno so close to shops !!! "
IT'S A DREAM to view and a dream to live in, so let's take a closer LOOK:
- Your arrival is met by a storybook front verandah
- Now flip the page, step inside & discover gorgeous polished floorboards and 9 ft. ceilings
- Oh I love the light white bright themes, totally divine, so refreshing!
- Discover the open-plan lounge room with spectacular embellishments to the fireplace
- Enjoy gorgeous dining room moments
- Wow! A stunning brand-new kitchen with a large island counter, stainless steel dishwasher, wall oven, electric cooking & massive pantry
- Oh yes! Glamorous show-stopping French doors lead to a large expansive deck which overlooks the backyard
PERFECTION is complemented by:
- Zero shortcuts: new wiring, new plumbing, new roof!
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Large built-in robe to master bedroom with enchanting windows
- Lots of windows to 2nd bedroom, also with a built-in wardrobe
- A relaxing soak rewards your long day with bathtub, separate shower & designer vanity to bathroom
- A separate toilet
- An updated laundry
- A drive-in shed for your car
- A charming brick chimney
- Attractive tidy tree-life to 650m2 allotment
SENSATIONAL LOCATION. WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Wow! 230m to Thai Royal & Southtown Shops
- Wow! 230m to Centenary Heights High School
- 350m Park Thoms on Garde St
- 450m to Emmerson Park
- 1.7km to Rangeville Primary School
- 3.0km to CBD
SUBSTANTIALLY RENOVATED, this home may qualify as a 'new construction' for the $15k First Home Owners' Grant. Please discuss with your Conveyancer.
#CHARMING #Divine #Glamorous and #Pretty, this storybook renovation is pure bliss. Many 'Oooohs' and 'Wows' expected, but ONLY ONE CAN MAKE IT THEIR OWN.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm available right now to confirm your desired private INSPECTION - A DREAM TO SEE!
*****HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Digital Enhancements: Grass in some images has been digitally improved
- Allotment Size: 650m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 36m frontage, 35m north side, 51m diagonal side
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 1.7km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 230m - Wow!)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.