73 Bignell Street,
* 1,170m²=12,594 sq.ft. (0.12 Ha)
Location! Location! Landmark!
It's not very often that an opportunity in the world of real estate arrives like this! Positioned in what is arguably Illawong's best street, is this much loved family home that has been in the hands of the one family since day one. This sprawling solid-as-a-rock single level home is set on 1170 sqm of totally usable land with spectacular water views that take in Jew Fish Bay and all the way to Oatley National Park. This home's floor plan boasts a large formal lounge and dining room, that leads to a huge outdoor entertainer balcony taking in full advantage of the panoramic views. Beautifully positioned is the large kitchen that takes you to yet another informal central living area that leads to four great size bedrooms all with built-ins, and the master has a walk-in robe, ensuite, and its own full-size balcony.
Down below there's a great size entertaining room or studio that could really be used for anything from a self-contained area, to a rumpus room or man cave.
The backyard feels like your very own park or resort featuring plenty of flat lawn along with an in-ground pool and barbecue area.
* Superb location, Spectacular water views, 1170 sqm block
* Landmark single level home, double brick construction
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Generous centrally located kitchen, Informal family room
* Four good size bedrooms all with built-ins, main with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus full-size balcony
* Massive entertainers balcony with endless views
* Studio or self-contained room
* Huge park-like yard with in-ground pool and plenty of lawn
* Double garage
This home is a blue-chip investment in every possible way. It has untapped potential and it has never changed hands before. If you miss this one you could well be in for a long wait to have this opportunity again.
To inspect call Stuart Corney 0419 290 347 or Adam Richardson 0403 304 220