39 Parkhill Street,
Inspired Design, Enviable Lifestyle
Designed and constructed in 2014 by its current owner, an award-winning builder, this superb 4 bedroom home spread across two expansive levels, ticks every box when it comes to inclusions, lifestyle and location. Featuring quality finishes, a uniquely versatile floor plan, and impressive entertaining areas, this contemporary house showcases luxurious living in a sought-after suburb.
Step inside and be instantly welcomed by the warmth and beauty of this spectacular property. From the generous open plan living areas to your fully enclosed deck featuring a massive swim spa with high pressure jets, perfect for use any time of the year, the home is designed with entertaining in mind.
Other features include:
- Hardwood Blackbutt recycled timber flooring throughout
- Gourmet kitchen featuring 6 burner gas cooktop and 900 litre oven
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating plus gas fireplace
- Separate and fully self-contained apartment ideal for in-law accommodation or as an additional income stream
- Large wine cellar, generous under house storage and a work bench
- Views of Woden and Telstra Tower
- A plethora of fruit trees including nectarine, pear, apple, lemon and apricot
- Garden beds ideal for create self-sustainable living
- Security cameras accessible via mobile phone plus 3 car garage with dual access
Situated directly opposite Mount Taylor Nature Reserve, you, the kids and the dog will be spoilt for choice when it comes to recreational pursuits such as bush walks and mountain bike riding. With excellent schools including Sacred Heart Primary and Melrose High School in close proximity, plus convenient access to the city and surrounds on offer, this striking home presents the ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in a family friendly neighbourhood.