21 Birkdale Court,
One Level. Cul-de-sac location. Full Size Caravan Area.
With its North to rear facing aspect, multiple vehicle and entertainment areas and sought after cul-de-sac location, this one level 30 square residence is a must-see for your wish list!
Here is an entertainer's dream, blending two spacious living areas, a huge all-weather fully enclosed entertaining space and a separate covered BBQ cooking area.
With upmarket inclusions throughout a cleverly designed floorplan this immaculate home caters for the growing family and is nestled within short walking distance of Centaur Primary and Banora Point High Schools with two neighbourhood shopping centres just a few minutes' drive away.
A major point of difference here is the vehicle storage. There is a double auto garage with internal access, decorative shade sail covers for 2 additional cars, covered carport area with high roof for full size caravan and another secure, private area for trailer or boat.
Yes, there is absolutely nothing to do here, all the work has been done to a high standard. Just move in and enjoy!
Other features include:
- New Daikin Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 12 Panel 5.5kw solar power system and solar hot water.
- Large gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances including double drawer stainless steel dishwasher.
- Master bedroom offers ensuite, walk-in-robe and ceiling fan.
- Remaining 3 bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans.
- New LED lighting throughout.
- Mature low maintenance gardens.
- Large covered BBQ cooking/preparation area (includes Ziggy 3 burner BBQ plus a built-in wok cooktop).
Where to from here?
This property is located in a much sought after location and near two neighbourhood shopping centres, schools and Tweed City Major Shopping Centre. Club Banora (with golf club, tennis courts, lawn bowls facilities including Tweed's only full sized Olympic pool which is heated in winter are only a short drive away. The M1 motorway is only a short distance away and you are only 10 minutes drive to Gold Coast Airport and some of the Gold Coast's most iconic beaches and upmarket eateries.