4/45 Blaxland Crescent,
* 141m²≈1,518 sq.ft. (0.01 Ha)
Hidden Gem In Redbank Plains ! ! !
Investors take note, great yield currently tenanted at $335 per week. Owner Occupiers this is a great first buy to get your foot in the door.
This lovely, EXTRA-LARGE 3 bedroom Townhouse, situated in a dynamic complex, which is close to everything! You will love the feeling of coming home, and relaxing in this well laid out unit. This unit also has close access to the Communal, In-Ground Swimming Pool!
As you walk through the front door, you will notice the lovely sunken living area, with a very neat and tidy kitchen, comprising of ample cupboards, dishwasher and plenty of bench space, with a light and airy feel, this is sure to delight the most fastidious chef! With an all-encompassing sense of space. Sliding doors will take you out to the courtyard, which is fully fenced for your privacy.
Upstairs you have 3 massive bedrooms, each with built-in robes, the Master even having its own En-suite and air-conditioner. It even has its own Balcony. There is also a separate internal laundry and single lock up garage.
• 3 Huge Bedrooms Each With Built Ins
• Master Also Has En-Suite, Balcony & Air Conditioning
• Communal Swimming Pool And Huge Playground
• Single Lock Up Garage
• Spacious Open Plan Living
• Close To Shopping Complexes And Nearby Schools And Transport
• Gorgeous Modern Complex Offering Secure Living
• Don't Delay, This Is A Great Opportunity
• 5min Drive To Nearest Railway
• Schools Of Every Kind Close By
• Bus Stops, Highways, All Close By Too!
Looking for a low maintenance investment? You will be pushed to find a better opportunity than this. Currently tenanted at $335 per week! This truly represents value for money! This is an opportunity for an excellent addition to your portfolio. It is also a great opportunity to break into the property ownership for first home buyers or couples. Have a look for yourself, and see what you think. It's bigger and better than you think!!
Rental Appraisal: $335 per week
Ipswich City Council Rates: $430 per quarter. (approx..)
SEQ Water Rates: $320 per quarter + Usage (approx..)
Body Corp Rates: $537 per quarter (approx..)