* 95m²≈1,023 sq.ft. 1,355m²≈14,585 sq.ft. (0.14 Ha)
Kick Back and Relax
Perfectly positioned in a quiet, elevated setting overlooking the Swan River mouth and Nine Mile Beach. A home built to take true advantage of the everlasting views all year round, with direct access to the deck for the summer days or stoke up the wood fire during those cool winter nights.
The open plan kitchen and large living area has plenty of scope to improve in the future or enjoy as is for the time being. You'll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright and airy, master with a walk-in robe and en-suite, while the second bedroom has a built -in.
A lockable double garage also offers plentiful storage space for your bikes, boards, rods and water toys.
Consider the options: this property is perfect for holiday or permanent rental, a great place to retire to or a retreat from the busy weekday life.
- Property offers an enviable lifestyle; park the car & walk to the beach or Golf Course
- Situated on a large gently sloping 1355sqm block
- Enjoy the picturesque views from the front balcony
- Casual open plan living with free standing wood heater
- Good sized bedrooms enhanced by plenty of natural light
- Low maintenance gardens around the home
- Off-street parking for cars, trailers or boats
DISCLAIMER: Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.