* 670m²=7,212 sq.ft. (0.07 Ha)
IS THIS THE BEST BUY IN BONNY HILLS?
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or simply looking to move and enjoy the oceanside lifestyle that Bonny Hills offers, then 110 Panorama Drive is definitely not to be missed. Designed to maximise that outdoor coastal lifestyle, it features a large elevated timber entertaining deck with a must have North to rear aspect plus a private BBQ area underneath, both overlooking the fully fenced yard making it ideal for family and friends.
Standard Out Features
* Sunny light filled living area which opens out onto the front verandah
* Updated kitchen with modern appliances and access to the dining area and entertaining deck
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins to 1 and 2, serviced by a 2-way bathroom
* Elevated entertaining hardwood deck that captures the winter sun and summer breezes
* Separate BBQ area opening out to the large backyard, front verandah with a mountain vista
* Single garage plus workshop area, 3m of side access to the rear yard
* Fully fenced rear yard with room for a shed or a swimming pool
Energy Efficient and Climate Control
* Ceiling fans to living room and all bedrooms
* Wall mounted heater to living room
* 355m to Bonny Hills Plaza with dentist, medical centre, chemist and café
* 470m to Bartlett's Beach and reserve
* 1.2km to the seasonally patrolled Rainbow Beach with the Fat Fish Café and surf club
* Just 8.2km to Laurieton where you will find shops, medical facilities, cafes, restaurants and clubs
* 20 minute drive to Port Macquarie
This is an affordable opportunity to buy in Bonny Hills, and one you won't want to miss out on. Give the team a call today to arrange your inspection.
Built in Robes