7/36 Old Ferry Road,
Modern, Sleek and Elegant
Only 1 year young this exceptional home down a private road may well be one of Oxley Coves best kept secrets ... you are immediately greeted by its unique position that is directly opposite the Tweed River. When arriving at your new residence with its modern and sleek design all you will be wanting is to come inside and start living. This luxurious residence captures the light and views from almost every room and offers an impressive architectural build with high ceilings on both levels. It is the perfect entertainer with three outdoor areas and my personal favourite - the secluded area only accessible from the master bedroom. The bedrooms are all spacious and beautifully complimented with timeless and elegant bathrooms with modern black tap ware. The living area has a great open plan feel with tiled flooring and large windows throughout featuring impressive kitchen, living and dining area plus a powder room on this level. For those wanting modern, sleek and elegant - welcome to House 7 at 36 Old Ferry Road in the exclusive Oxley Cove.
• Architecturally designed with high ceilings, large windows and light filled interiors
• Impressive white and bright kitchen with stone benchtops, marble splashbacks, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Four spacious bedrooms and two elegant bathrooms on top floor; living area plus powder room on separate level
• Single lock up garage, carport and additional parking space
• In a cul-de-sac location with river views in the exclusive Oxley Cove
For Auction - Tuesday 10th December at 6:30pm NSW Time
In-Rooms The Pavilions Hotel Terranora
*** All inspections are in NSW Time
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.