A Tranquil Sea Change with Endless Opportunities, 5 Minutes North of Bicheno
This unique coastal property has various lifestyle options, fronts onto beautiful Dension Beach and is just 5 minutes north of Bicheno and nearby Douglas Apsley National Park.
The current Art Gallery, part of the main home, would make a terrific second lounge with bar. The separate 2 bedroom Bungalow, currently run successfully as holiday accommodation, would also be a great granny flat or could be used as additional accommodation, and is offered fully furnished ready for you to use or rent.
The classic architectural features of this property create its timeless beauty, with a welcoming open plan living and dining space boasting Italian slate floors and an abundance of natural light and comfort, perfect for entertaining in the colder months. Providing a spacious and private environment with excellent size, quality, bamboo flooring and a striking modern design, this smartly appointed home, studio, gallery and additional separate bungalow offers a superb lifestyle with endless opportunities for use.
The house offers a peaceful and secluded environment and offers direct access to the dunes and sands of Denison Beach. The large, light-filled living area is kept warm by a large storage heater with fan or freestanding wood heater. The spacious bathroom features shower, toilet and sky light and the walk-through kitchen boasts a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious - even a large grassy area of lawn for the kids and pets to play, or simply to relax and take in the nature surrounding you.
· To the discerning buyer this property has various options for lifestyle, living i.e utilisation of current separate studio holiday rented as the 'Bungalow' (figures available), possible Restaurant, gallery, yoga/health retreat or additional accommodation
· Additionally the property has extensive covered, animal proof gardens and numerous features inclusive of massive water storage and roomy garage allotments
· Property has direct access to renowned Denison Beach with various lookouts and seating on top of the dunes giving stunning views of the beach, ocean and surrounding coastline
· A picturesque rural mountain view is just one of the many things this home has to offer
· Light-filled open plan living opening to full-length deck and BBQ area
· Centrepiece freestanding wood heater, casual living room
· Large open plan kitchen with premium fixtures and a breakfast bar
· Roomy master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe
· The bathroom is a real wow factor with expansive sky light and updated modern features
· Low-maintenance established native garden
· Comfort features: ceiling fans, insect screens, freestanding wood heater
· Lots of built-in storage throughout the home plus additional storage areas
INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.