$775,000 - $825,000
Superb family home, captivating coastal views in a lush setting
42 TRUMARA ROAD, MARINO
Nestled on elevated north facing block with stunning coastal views spanning to the city skyline. This beautiful residence provides an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
Set high in Marino's lush landscape this property spans over three sumptuous levels. The ground level is dedicated to vast open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining opening onto beautiful outdoor alfresco entertaining area and gorgeous established gardens. Whilst the second and third levels are generous light filled living with soaring cathedral ceilings extending out to beautiful balcony capturing stunning coastal views and gorgeous valley breezes.
What we love about this home;
• Privately elevated with double brick construction
• Vast established gardens with multiple entertaining areas
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
• Master with walk in robe and updated en suite
• Updated kitchen with ample storage and beautiful views
• Dining and living opens onto balcony with superb coastal views
• Wet Bar ideally positioned for indoor/outdoor entertaining
• All outdoor leading doors fitted with security doors
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Split system in two bedrooms
• 4 kilowatts solar
• Alarm security system
• Centricon termite system installed and monitored
• Ample undercover off street parking
• Great undercover entertaining in lush garden setting
• Beautifully resurfaced lower deck
• Separate workshop and massive storage area with potential to be converted into a teenage retreat or third living space (STCC)
• Watering systems for front and back gardens
• Rear garden equipped with automatic watering system
In a superb location this residence is positioned with a quick stroll to Marino train station, walk to beautiful beaches and access to great local schools.
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.