Must be logged in first
A classic, original, brick post-war home with decorative plaster ceilings and generous sized rooms is ready and ripe for your renovation! This opportunity will excite classic home lovers and renovators alike - don't delay your inspection of this rare one-owner find!
To be sold by Auction or by suitable prior offer.
- Distinctive and charming exterior - a cute cottage feel
- Entry to wide central hallway
- North facing formal lounge room with feature fireplace
- North facing formal dining room
- Double glass doors between formal rooms
- Large main bedroom to front
- Second bedroom of good size
- Third bedroom/office adjoining dining room
- Bathroom at end of hallway, in mostly original condition - shower and vanity
- Good sized original kitchen - gas point for heating and two ovens (gas and electric!)
- Laundry and toilet accessible from rear of kitchen near outside steps
- Timber floorboards under existing coverings
- High ceilings with decorative plaster and cornices throughout
- Tiled roof
- Instant gas hot water system - natural gas
- Rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Detached single car lockup garage
- Scope to renovate layout of kitchen and wet areas to best utilise available space
- TRC Low Density residential zone
- Building Inspection report will be available to prospective purchasers
This one will reward those who cherish the old and live to restore love and pride to fine dwellings with good bones! Perfectly suited to couples or small families, the canvas of your life is right here, now.
"JUST" inspect and then make your move!
|Time:||Saturday 24th August - 12:00PM|