|大概 148 m²
|大概 845 m²
Very neatly presented and well-maintained solid stone home with renovation and extensions over the years. On a good sized 845m2 allotment with driveways and carports on both side of the home.
Renovations done over the past years include a new roof, kitchen, external roller shutters on the front of the home and recently one added on at the back bedroom with new insulated floating timber floors, completely renovated bathroom and toilet and freshly painted dining room with new insulated floating timber floors.
• Front entrance to the L-shaped lounge with polished timber floors and reverse cycle air conditioner and leads on to the galley style kitchen with tiled flooring, electric fan forced oven with ceramic cook top, large pantry cupboard, lots of deep draws and double sink looking out to the rear pergola.
• There are 4 bedrooms in total, 3 are located at the front section of the home and all with carpet flooring and ceiling fans and 2 with built-in robes. The master bedroom is of huge size with gorgeous timber ceiling and floating timber floors and has been recently painted and is located at the rear of the home off the dining room.
• The dining room has been freshly painted and has floating timber floors with a glass sliding door to the pergola and carport.
• The bathroom is situated close to the 3 bedrooms at the front of the home with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower and vanity. The separate toilet is located adjacent to the bathroom and the also laundry.
• The pergola is semi enclosed with concrete and paved flooring with some outside blinds and fernery and adjoins the carport and garage.
• The 2-bay garage has work benches, lights, power and concrete flooring.
• The rear yard is fully fenced and has an apricot and mulberry tree, raised garden beds, shade house, garden shed and a rainwater tank and pump which is connected to the kitchen sink.