Must be logged in first
Hi I am Maud, welcome to my house.
My human family are moving so our home is on the market which is a bit ruff as I absolutely love it here and I don't want to go.
I am barking mad over the location, we can walk everywhere - some days we go on a lazy stroll around the corner and grab a latte at the coffee shop and play in the rail lands whilst other days we go on our big walk around the Blue Lake and the walking trails.
I happily spend my days in the living room. I can watch everybody come and go through the big glass doors and laze around on the tiles that have underfloor heating. Definitely 5 star luxury for a pooch like me!
My humans love this space, they cook amazing food in the kitchen and on warm sunny days they open up the big glass doors and I can play outside on the deck & in the garden.
Some of the reasons this may be your fur-ever home include:
• Three upstairs bedrooms master with WIR, sunny North facing balcony and r/c split system air conditioner
• Bedroom 2 also has built in bookshelves (the perfect space for a work from home office).
• Stunning timber staircase with night lighting
• Classy kitchen with dishwasher, island bench, stone benchtops, induction cooktop - perfectly positioned to overlook the living and outdoor areas
• Two bathrooms - one on each level
• Laundry with loads of built in storage and access to rear paved area with clothes line
• Excellent energy efficiency with hydronic heating, insulation, double glazed windows and rainwater plumbed to the home.
• Picture hanging system - creating a home gallery feel to display photos and artwork.
• Automated watering system to the gardens
• Double car garage UMR with remote and internal access
• Long driveway providing a private and secure location - completely hidden from the street
• Sun drenched north facing deck overlooking the easy care gardens perfect for the lock and leave lifestyle
The house was built in 2012, architecturally designed with all the creature comforts in mind for a comfortable inner city lifestyle.
So get your de-paw-sit together and make an off-fur now before somebody else does!!
Highest & Best Offers by 12noon Monday 5th August, 2019 (if not sold prior)
Price guide $450,000 - $480,000
Council Rates - $1607.30 - 2018/19