26 Callistemon Ave,
* 669m²=7,201 sq.ft. (0.07 Ha)
NEAR NEW, QUINTESSENTIAL FAMILY HOME WITH QUALITY INCLUSIONS
This near new stunning two storey home is unrivalled in design and location. Situated on an elevated 669sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this centrally located home has sweeping views of Mt Warning and the hinterland.
The owners have thoughtfully considered every design element and feature in creating a family home that is unsurpassed in space and privacy with a vast array of inclusions.
GROUND LEVEL features
* Entertainers kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench with waterfall
ends, 900mm gas range and walk-in pantry
* Open plan dining and lounge areas
* Home office, study or additional guest bedroom
* Powder room, Laundry and Double garage
* Sheltered outdoor entertaining area overlooking a sparkling pool and landscaped backyard.
* Four carpeted bedrooms with robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Main bathroom
* Separate soundproofed media room adjoins spacious balcony with
stunning hinterland views.
* 5 KW solar system
* Ducted air conditioning-4 zone ( reverse cycle)
* 9 metre pool surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens
* Home theatre with screen and projector included
* NBN and ethernet points throughout home
* Window tinting on east and west windows
* Soundproofing in all walls - upstairs and downstairs
* Automated irrigation system
* 5000 litre water tank
* Security screens and doors
* Thermal plantation shutters
* LED lighting throughout
* Surrounded by single storey homes.
In essence, this home everything that a family needs. Any buyer with a wish list of what they are looking for in the ultimate family home should inspect without delay. Please contact Peter Brussel on 0430 735 899 or Chris Hall on 0423 563 480 to arrange an inspection.