Ultimate Family Living In The Observatory, Reedy Creek
The Observatory is surrounded by natural parks and bushland yet close to everything you need. Families love living so close to it all, surrounded by landscaped parks, perfect for afternoon walks. This family home is perfectly appointed backing onto a large park. As you flow through the grand timber door entrance this light and airy home creates a sense of peace. This split-level home provides the ultimate in family living with a flexible layout. Everything about this stylish property exudes family.
On the entrance level we have:
• The huge carpeted formal lounge room which flows out to the expansive outdoor deck and affords north east aspect to the ocean and Surfers Paradise skyline.
• Entrance from the super-sized double garage into the house
• A superbly appointed retreat style Main bedroom with en-suite and spa bath, double vanity, oversized shower and generous walk in robe completes the package.
• The second bedroom also has a walk-in robe, while the generous sized third and fourth bedrooms have built-in robes.
• Spacious laundry, well-appointed and with more storage
• Another elegant bathroom with sumptuous bath and shower as well as a separate toilet, services these bedrooms.
To the Lower Level:
• A few steps and yet another substantial living space.
• An elegant tiled open plan living room flows onto the alfresco North East facing entertainment area which is perfect for entertaining and enjoying beautiful views over the adjacent park.
• An equally large dining room is perfectly positioned next to the large contemporary kitchen with bar style chairs.
Outdoors: North-East Facing Sunny
• Fenced pool with tiled surrounds
• Undercover entertainment and BBQ area North-East Facing and sunny
• Separate Children's play area.
4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and 2 bathrooms - fenced pool, undercover entertainment area and separate children's play area and double garage.
Retreat style Spa en-suite bathroom
Ceiling fans throughout
Quality roller blinds and fly screens
Plenty of storage throughout the home
Low maintenance garden
Artificial grass play area for children
Ducted vacuum cleaner
Split air conditioning in the bedroom and living area
Quiet family friendly location with beautiful breezes
Surrounded by nature reserves and parks
Close proximity to 8 Private and Public schools within the area
10 minute drive to beautiful Burleigh Heads
20 minutes to Gold Coast airport
Robina Town Centre, Stockland Burleigh Heads and Robina Train Station only a quick drive away.