Must be logged in first
Picture yourself watching the sun rise over the glimmering ocean whilst sipping on your morning coffee from your generous and very private north east facing terrace.
This apartment offers such an enviable lifestyle you will never want to leave, only to get supplies or to enjoy a leisurely stroll along one of the prettiest coastlines in Australia taking you through the National Park and directly to Hastings Street.
Great for family and guests being fully furnished with the large open plan living keeping everyone connected, directly overlooking the pool so you can keep a watchful eye on the kids at play. Both bedrooms are very spacious with the master ensuited. There is also an additional study nook off the lounge area for those requiring a work station.
Parkshores Resort is experiencing occupancy levels at an all time high with very reasonable fees for an on-site managed resort complete with lift access, so now is the time to capitalise on these returns and enjoy your fully paid holiday in fabulous Sunshine Beach.
The complex is placed only a short 3 minute stroll to the adorable village where everyone is welcome and casual is the new cool. The atmosphere is so welcoming and relaxed no matter which cafe or restaurant you chose, even four legged members are encouraged with water bowls provided at all pit stops.
The only way to really appreciate the value of this fabulous apartment is to come and see for yourself so please arrange a private inspection today as I will love to show you around.
Call Sharon Today - 0400 084 975
· Ocean views offering an opulent lifestyle in prestigious Sunshine Beach.
· Investment opportunity with occupancy levels and returns healthier than ever.
· Generous open plan living opening onto a sun drenched north east facing terrace.
· Fully furnished adding to the value and comfort for owner and guests alike.
· Lift access and additional storage cupboard, perfect for holiday accessories.
· Attentive on-site management ensuring an enjoyable & memorable experience.
. Literally a 3 minutes stroll to the Sunshine Village and only 5 minutes to the patrolled beach.