Must be logged in first
Stylish and sophisticated in St Georges
4 BRAE ROAD, ST GEORGES
This stylish and sophisticated home provides the epitome of executive living, and has been designed to the highest level of detail with impressive and enviable fixtures and finishes throughout. You'll find sprawling interiors and a fluid and free-flowing floorplan with a lower-level master suite and an expansive open-plan living space that seamlessly integrates indoor/outdoor connectivity.
The living spaces are just one aspect which makes this home so desirable; a second living area upstairs provides stunning views, and the statement kitchen holds great preparation and storage areas with a huge must-have butlers pantry.
- Architectural facade with feature natural stone and 1100x2700 front door
- Entrance with bespoke chandelier, custom glass staircase and high ceilings
- Luxurious kitchen with premium Miele appliances (including suspended rangehood), 40mm stone waterfall benchtops, soft close cabinetry, generous butler's pantry
- Breathtaking open plan living, opening through bi-fold doors to the outdoor entertaining area
- BBQ and outdoor kitchen with stone worktop
- Master suite with expansive walk in robe and ensuite featuring semi-frameless shower, double vanity with stone benchtop
- Powder room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry with external access, stainless steel sinks, stone benchtop and ample storage
- Two upper-level double bedrooms with built in robes plus second living area with balcony
- Family bathroom with semi-frameless shower, stone benchtop, and black freestanding bath
- 900x900 Italian tiles to main floors and high-quality carpet to bedrooms and upstairs living
- 2400 all internal doors with Zanda door hardware
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double garage; 1 cedar polished garage door and 1 acrylic garage door
Enjoy these superbly located homes just a stone throw from the heart of the city, great schools (Linden Park Primary School, Seymour College, Glen Osmond and Glenunga International) as well as the shopping and dining delights of Burnside Village, The Arkaba and Frewville shopping precinct.
Auction: On site Saturday 20 July at 4:30pm (unless sold prior)
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Highway, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
|Time:||Saturday 20th July - 4:30PM|