Must be logged in first
(0.35 Acres, 0.14 Ha)
Do you want to feel like you are in the middle of nowhere just steps away from everything? Then, this is the property you have been looking for.
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac on a quiet street in the sought after suburb of Terranora is this single level home perfectly positioned on an impressive 1,434sqm block of land.
This property has been designed to admire the gorgeous ocean views from almost every angle of the house. A large covered timber veranda complement most of the living space in this property.
The large block of land is at the same time low maintenance with established lawns & gardens, surrounding a large over-the-ground swimming pool where you can entertain your family and friends all year round.
- 1,434sqm block of land
- Open plan single level home
- Large entertaining area with sparkling swimming pool, Bali Hut and BBQ area
- Modern kitchen, recently refurbished with high quality Ilve appliances, induction cooktop, stone benches and lots of storage
- Four bedrooms, three of them with walk-in-robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite, access to the veranda and gorgeous views
- Second bedroom with also access to the covered veranda
- Two living areas
- Full bathroom with separate toilet and bath tub
- Large internal laundry
- Triple lock up garage (with roller door for yard access allowing for your extra vehicles, boat, trailer etc)
- Additional double carport
- Substantial 8KW solar system (current vendors pay less than $100 per quarter in electricity)
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Gas heating & security screens
- Side access
- Massive under-house storage area/room to expand
- Layout suitable for most families
- Lovely breezes and outstanding views
- Public transport available at your door step
This type of property doesn't come available very often, specially when located just a stroll from shopping centres, schools, day-cares, restaurants, coffee shops, service station, 15 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, Tweed Heads hospital, pristine beaches, national parks and more.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to secure quality, space, serenity, location, privacy, simple living and more!
Please contact Sandra Ross on 0450 123 665 to discuss further.