Must be logged in first
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, Jacqui Walker Sells invites you to fall in love with this beautifully renovated east-facing home which captures quaint style & wonderful living with a sensational deck embraced by beautiful gardens.
WOW! This 3 bedroom home is stunning. Here's the top 5 things I've fallen in love with here:
- The beautiful, comprehensive renovation
- The polished wooden floors
- The large, light-filled windows to open plan lounge & dining
- The spacious kitchen made for creating tastes & flavour ... it's light-filled & completely connected to the living area of the stunning home
- The inviting east-facing front deck
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- A bathtub & separate shower to spacious bathroom
LET'S WANDER OUTSIDE. Discover:
- A spectacular & pretty garden
---- This embraces the sensational, inviting front deck
- A deep 878m2 allotment measuring 44m deep x 20m wide
---- This is well fenced & captures a fantastic sense of space
- A lock-up garage is adjoined to the home
- A separate driveway to backyard
- A rain water tank to the backyard
- That's lovely! 180 metres to expansive Horn Park via Irving Court footpath
- That's fun! 750 metres to North Toowoomba Bowls Club
- That's close! 750 metres to Toowoomba State High
- That's good! 1.2km to Harlaxton Primary School
- Now that's handy! 1.4km to Northpoint Shopping Centre & fuel
HAVE YOU HEARD? The up & coming Toowoomba suburb tipped for growth & gain is North Toowoomba. Why? The ambitious new wider Mills Precinct is planned - complete with our very own sprawling Southbank Parklands style precinct! All the young families are waiting with excitement. These sprawling parklands are tipped to feature a highrise, food delights, retailers & a bulky goods outlet too!
JUST LIKE I DID, it's time for you to fall in love with 21 Wonga Street.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange YOUR INSPECTION!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment size: 878m2
- Allotment dimensions: 44m deep x 20m wide
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Catchment: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 1.2km) & Toowoomba State High (7-12, 750m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.