Must be logged in first
|Upper North Shore|
|N/A||Approx 876 m²
Elevate your expectations with this wonderful character family home with a separate studio, in-ground concrete pool and a level back yard for the kids and pets.
Situated on approximately 876 square metres of near level land, slightly elevated from the street and located with an easy level walk to Asquith station, primary and high schools, shops, parks, playgrounds, churches and much more....
* Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher
* 10 foot (3.0 metre) ceilings
* Polished timber floor through-out ground level
* Renovated bathroom and laundry
* Gas Norseman fireplace with fan
* Gas instantaneous hot water to studio/games room
* Wet bar, bathroom & large living area to studio (potential granny flat-STCA)
* 2 near new reverse-cycle inverter air-conditions
2 Kilowatt solar panels with 2 way switching
4000 Lt water tanks and solar pool heating
6.5 metre wide side clearance at side of the home
3 garden sheds for extra storage with 130 Sqm yard at the rear
876 square metres of level land with 17.4 metre frontage
Zoned R2 and complying development for most extensions or Granny flat conversions
876 square metres approximately of level land with 17.4 metre frontage
STCA means: Subject To Council Approval
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details.
Auction: On-Site 4th May 2019 4.30pm
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
In Ground Pool
Polished floor boards
|Time:||Saturday 4th May - 4.30pm|