Must be logged in first
"Creek Bends" is a unique lifestyle property in the Upper Tweed Valley nestled in the foothills of Nightcap National Park. Close to the headwaters of Perch Creek that traverses the property, this is a rare 5 acre property regenerated and revegetated with native vegetation by its current owners over the past 11 years. Wake up to mountain mists and enjoy views to the stunning Nightcap National Park escarpment.
There is 2-3 acres of usable and easily maintained undulating paddocks with the remainder native Sclerophyll forest and remnant Rainforest. Relax beside the long pristine creek and hear nothing but the abundant bird life, this is relaxation at its best!
* Private, comfortable well maintained steel frame home
* 2 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Generous open plan living area with wood heater
* Office/sunroom and large studio/workshop
* Work from home with fast NBN fixed wireless available
* Beautiful landscaped gardens bearing a mix of exotic and native plants, bush foods and fruit trees
* Double carport, hardstand area for caravan or trailers with room to build a large shed
* Fully fenced separate house yard and paddock
* 2 rainwater tanks providing ample household water
Located approximately 12 minutes to the vibrant Uki village, 25 minutes to Murwillumbah and 55 minutes to Coolangatta airport. School bus service is provided to Murwillumbah public and private primary and secondary schools and highly regarded Aetaomah Steiner school is only 6 kms away.
This property has been maintained to a very high standard with nothing to do here but move in and enjoy the peace and tranquility.