Must be logged in first
(0.59 Acres, 0.24 Ha)
Where to start? There is so much to love about this substantial 50 square, one-owner residence, nestled as it is on over half an acre (2,374 sqm) on top of the world! Remarkable valley and mountain views including Mt Warning are just the beginning. Everything about this house is oversized , from the massive living space magnified by lofty cathedral ceilings to the large master bedroom area with its private balcony and huge ensuite with spa-style bath and separate toilet and shower.
The imposing kitchen offers plenty of storage, ceramic cooktop and walk-in-pantry. This residence is split-level allowing for private access to all bedrooms. Extensive use of large windows and doors to the wraparound veranda make for a light and bright interior and uninterrupted views of the ever-changing vista. Enjoy amazing sunsets, eagles in flight, cool valley breezes and the varying hues of Mt Warning - the first point in Australia to be hit by the sun each morning.
Entertaining is a breeze here (be it 5 guests or 50!) There is also a great feeling of privacy here. Its situation on a separate lane makes for peaceful family living on a grand scale. The rear yard (over 350sqm) has obvious options - swimming pool? Gazebo? Separate workplace? There is also plenty of room to secure other vehicles.
A property like this is truly a rare find and in such a prime location - it is easily one of the most unique in the area. Yes, welcome to Bilambil Heights, a long kept secret now being discovered by couples and families alike. A flourishing area that continues to grow in value.
• A short walk to public transport
• 2 minutes' drive to local shops, cafes and takeaways
• 5 minutes' drive to popular Seagulls Club
• 5 minutes' drive to local boat ramps accessing the Tweed River & Bar
• 10 minutes' drive to all amenities including supermarkets, medical centres and restaurants
• 8 minutes' drive to the M1
• 15 minutes' drive to the Gold Coast Airport
• 13 minutes' drive to the Tweed Heads Hospital
• 13 minutes' drive to Tweed Heads shopping precinct
• 13 minutes' drive to the stunning coastline of Southern Gold Coast
• Close proximity to a number of local Pre Schools, Primary /High Schools & Universities
• 40 minutes' drive to Surfers Paradise
• 40 minutes' drive to Byron Bay
Inspections are welcome!