Must be logged in first
Highly motivated to sell, this particularly impressive residence presents an ideal opportunity for an astute Main River property seeker. Soak up the beautiful sunsets in this tranquil oasis, as soon as you walk through the front door you will immediately feel relaxed as you take in the spectacular Skyline, mountain and river views!
Rare opportunity to secure one or both Villa's in this sought after central Location!! With spectacular wide wide river views and direct ocean access this tranquil and very private position ticks all the right boxes!
This wonderful Architecturally designed French Art Deco home has been built with great attention to detail to capture those stunning views and make the most of the space to allow the feeling of grand luxury, with raised ceilings and floor to ceiling glass. This lovely home also includes;
* Main River Views, 4.5m high ceiling in large open plan living with Tiled & Timber floors
* 3 generous bedrooms (Main with ensuite & Spa bath and large walk in Robe)
* Large home office/study or fourth bedroom
* 2 bathrooms and downstairs Powder Room
* Granite Kitchen with stainless steel appliances/Dishwasher/pantry
* Ducted Air Conditioning/Ceiling fans in bedrooms, office and outdoor area
* Sparkling plunge pool/large outdoor Timber Deck & tiled Undercover area for entertaining
* Pontoon, Bose surround sound system, remote blockout blind and plantation shutters
* Double remote garage with internal access/Storage and access to backyard
Perfectly located close to local shopping centres, cafes, schools, GC Arts Centre, transport and just a short walk to Surfers Paradise beach and approximately 45 mins to Brisbane CBD.
Recently updated with new carpet and tiles in living area, pool resurfaced, colourbond side fence and freshly painted inside and out.
Please contact Tracey de Vries on 0415186101 for inspection today!