Must be logged in first
|South East Brisbane|
|N/A||Approx 635 m²
This 1950's original home has remained in the same family for around sixty years. Situated on a 634m sloping land and opposite Harman Nature reserve, this position in Manly is highly sought-after. A great opportunity for first home buyers, investors or a renovator's delight. 10 minutes' walk to manly train which makes an easy commute to Brisbane CBD.
• 3 bedrooms with separate living area
• Original kitchen with combined dining
• Electric upright stove/oven & Solarhart hot water
• Covered front porch & internal laundry
• Side access to carport & fully fenced yard
• Great neighbours & within the Manly school catchment
• Walking distance to Manly Train & local bus
• Relaxing leafy outlook over Harman Nature Reserve
• Manly Train & Bus routes only minutes' walk
• Saint John Vianney, Kindergarten, Manly & Lota State schools are within walking distance
• Approx. 2klm to Lota Esplanade, 20min stroll or 5min drive
• Approx. 2.5klm to Manly café's & Esplanade, 30min stroll or 7min drive
• Shopping options; Manly, Wynnum, & Wynnum West only minutes' drive
• Westfield Carindale under 20min drive
• Brisbane Airport, under 30min drive from your door
The Sellers instructions are very clear ...... this home will be sold on Auction day.
Call me to arrange a suitable inspection time or I look forward to showing you through one of the scheduled open homes.
Note: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.