Must be logged in first
A well-kept original 1970's brick and tile home near PICNIC POINT is ready for a new owner to maximize the oodles of renovation POTENTIAL here. Offering 3 large bedrooms, good living areas, plus rumpus, internal access from garage, timber flooring throughout and great outdoor space! Inspect quickly and then decide...
- Pleasant corner block of 549m2
- Front patio and main entry facing east
- Formal air-conditioned lounge room
- Adjoining formal dining area with parquetry floor
- Step-down to rumpus room with separate entry door from lockable front courtyard - would be a great office space
- A sizey and functional original kitchen
- Separate laundry adjoins kitchen and has good storage spaces and external door
- Wide and spacious hallway leading to bedrooms
- Main bedroom of good size.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Pleasant and spacious rear outdoor area, great for kids and the vege patch!
- Extra length single lock-up garage - space for a workshop
- Electric hot water system
- NBN fitted
Are you a 'LOCATION' buyer looking to renovate for REWARD? There's no better start right now, than right here! - so close to the Point, schools and shops. Be quick to appraise and "JUST" take action!