Must be logged in first
The Black Sparrow Resort is perfectly positioned in the Howqua Valley at the foothills of the breathtaking High Country, overlooking Lake Eildon. This 50 acre resort freehold with accommodation for 37 paying guests, plus comfortable manager's residence is an ideal opportunity for a family or working couple to receive a great income whilst living and working in the ideal 'tree change'.
* Versatile function centre with commercial kitchen and seating for approximately 40
* Huge growth opportunity with wedding, conference and wellness retreat events
* Resort facilities include salt chlorinated pool, tennis court, giant chess and trampoline
* Park-like grounds with ornamental dam and two short hiking trails on site
* Plenty of secure storage/shedding for tools, tractors, boats, bikes and firewood
Offering secluded accommodation for couples, families and large groups
* 4 x one bedroom, self-contained chalets are ideal for couples seeking a relaxing escape
* Private deck with BBQ, relaxing spa bath, cosy wood fire and R/C split system
Two and three bedroom self-contained cottages are ideal for family or group gatherings
* 4 x two bedroom, furnished cottages plus 1 x three bedroom, furnished, spacious cottage
* Private deck, BBQ, nestled amongst majestic gums, close to the recreation areas
Manager's residence central to the property features 3 bedrooms with en-suited master and reception
* Wide verandah offers superb views across the resort, Lake Eildon and surrounding hills
* Adjoining extra bedroom with en-suite for extended family/friends to utilise in busy periods
The Mansfield and Lake Eildon region is nationally recognised as both a Summer and Winter holiday playground, attracting well over 1.2 million visitors per year.
Perfectly positioned for guests wishing to relax and unwind or get out and about and explore the great outdoors; horse ride, mountain bike, 4WD, motorbike, water-ski and explore our lakes, mountains and extensive river systems. The winter wonderland of Mt Buller and Mt Stirling is easily accessible with Mansfield a short 25 minute drive. An opportunity presents itself for you to tap into this thriving tourism mecca and love working for yourself, right where you live!
View the full listing and video at https://www.johncanavan.com.au/listings/residential_sale-1756153-howqua-inlet/