Must be logged in first
Situated at the top of a quiet cul de sac; this single level residence enjoys privacy and elevated district views. An interior transformation and roof restoration of the highest standard have been completed.
Key features include:
• Sophisticated neutral interiors framed by established tropical gardens
• Custom plantation shutters, superior grade Blackbutt timber floors; 2 pac cabinetry with soft closing drawers and Caesarstone bench tops throughout
• Bosch kitchen appliances: pyrolytic wall oven, 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher; and ducted Smeg exhaust fan
• Stunning floor to ceiling Lappato tiles; stone basins; premium quality tap ware; custom glazing and double shower heads in the bathrooms
• Open plan design with high ceilings in the central living areas
• Spacious outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and lush gardens
• Contemporary white timber fans throughout; air-conditioning in the living areas
• Gate house; electronic gates; double auto garage and additional parking for vehicles, boat/caravan
With its coastal hinterland lifestyle; this stylish home is calling for an astute buyer who values quality, tranquility and privacy.
Auction - In rooms Tuesday 11th December 6:30pm NSW time at the South Tweed Sports Club.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|Location:||In room South Tweed Sports Club|
|Time:||Tuesday 11th December - 6:30pm Nsw time|