Must be logged in first
|N/A||Approx 14,200 m²
(3.51 Acres, 1.42 Ha)
Enjoying a semi rural setting and stunning views of the lush surroundings, this quality built brick home situated behind large private hedge, offers a peaceful lifestyle just a few minutes from the heart of Romsey.
Discerning purchasers seeking country-style living at its best will be enthralled by this spacious sanctuary, which is cradled by over 3.5 acres of gloriously lush gardens. Brimming with beautiful established deciduous and evergreen trees and flowers that combine an enviable mix of beauty, serenity & privacy. The home offers the perfect aspect for the cooler seasons in the Macedon Ranges. Spacious and basking in warm, winter sunshine, it is designed for all-year enjoyment, with an enviable floorplan and a large, partially covered, outdoor entertaining area catering for relaxed living throughout all four seasons.
Two open-plan living and dining rooms are divided by a large central kitchen. The living areas are bathed in sunshine most of the day and there is a luxury of space on offer here for the entertainer or a busy family. Elegant glass doors and floor to ceiling windows frame the tranquility of glorious garden views that make this property such a special offering.
- Expansive master suite with beautiful leafy outlook, two WIR and large ensuite with spa.
- Two additional bedrooms with BIR's.
- Separate study with internal garage access.
- Formal living and dining with beautiful fireplace and extensive floor to ceiling views.
- Open flowing family/dining leading onto the large, partially covered, outdoor entertaining area.
- Central, large kitchen for easy entertaining.
- Beautiful manicured gardens and grounds.
- Double garage with additional parking, storage and internal access.
- Ducted gas central heating throughout plus split system.
- High ceilings, generous storage and ducted vacuum.
- Orchard with established fruit and nut trees.
- Machinery shed.
- Large rear shed with concrete floor and power.
- Separate rear paddock perfect for a pony.
Filled with finishes befitting an executive residence of this caliber and occupying a coveted, blue-ribbon address, this dream property is truly a jewel in the crown waiting to be discovered by a discerning buyer seeking to create a coveted lifestyle in the Macedon Ranges.
Romsey is just 60km north of Melbourne's CBD, half an hour drive to Melbourne Airport and 10-15 minutes away from Clarkfield or Riddells Creek Railway Stations.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact Debra Lawry at Ray White Romsey on 0409 828 490.