Must be logged in first
|Upper North Shore|
A low maintenance lifestyle awaits amidst beautiful bushland in Berowra Heights Village, mere footsteps to shops, cafes, medical facilities and public transport. Ideal for a family with children or pets, this full brick garden home features a functional floor plan with light-filled interiors and an easy flow to a private courtyard with level lawn.
· Bright open plan living/dining with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
· Private patio for alfresco entertaining and easy care garden
· Floor to ceiling windows allow an abundance of natural light
· Immaculate kitchen, Caesarstone bench, ILVE/Euromaid appliances
· New Butler's pantry integrated with laundry facility
· 3 generous double bedrooms, fitted built in robes
· Plus attic style study/home office or 4th bedroom
· Reverse cycle air conditioning and LED lighting
· North/east facing aspect to living areas and courtyard
· Pet friendly and fully fenced garden with level lawn
· Huge basement garage with workshop/home gym/storage
· Stroll to specialty stores, Coles, bus stops & schools
· Children's playground & off the leash dog park nearby
Strata levies: $686 per quarter approx.
Council rates: $300 per quarter approx.
Water rates: $170 per quarter approx.
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 for further details.
Internal Garage Access
Polished floor boards