|N/A||大概 910 m²
This property offers an amazing opportunity to secure a solid full brick home in a cul-de-sac location. Positioned on a large generous parcel of park like grounds free of large trees. Rarely will you find an original home in such amazing condition, this home has been in the same family since constructed and has been fastidiously maintained.
The location does not get any better as you will enjoy the short level walk to the West Pennant Hills Primary School, Thompsons Corner Shopping Village and bus services within minutes.
- Original full brick/tile home, first time offered to market
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Original spacious kitchen with dining area
- Large lounge room overlooking pretty cottage garden
- High ceilings and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Original bathroom in exceptional condition
- Single lock-up garage plus carport and store room
- Land size 910.5sqm (approx.)
Easy walking distance to West Pennant Hills shops, primary school and Pennant Hills High School and just a skip to local and express city bus services, day care centres and parks. A short drive will take you to Westfield Hornsby, Castle Towers and Macquarie Shopping Centre with easy access to M1 and M2/M7 motorways and a selection of desirable private schools.
Open homes as advertised or by appointment.
Contact the Agent - Amanda Woods 0418 248 989