Must be logged in first
An opportunity to own a piece of Kin Kin's history has become available just minutes from Kin Kin township and approximately 30 minutes from Noosa. Look no further for your ideal lifestyle change property that offers so much for the astute buyer wishing to run a couple of horses or a few head of cattle.
Originally built in the 1950's, the lovingly restored Queenslander occupies 2.25 hectares of land and provides postcard views of the rural surrounds. The newly fenced property features pasture improvement and provides access to Kin Kin Creek for stock and domestic purposes. Creek water pumps to a header tank (and outdoor shower!) providing water to stock troughs.
The majestic homestead has been thoughtfully modernised whilst retaining the classic characteristics of yesteryear and provides perfect bed and breakfast, farm stay or function centre opportunities.
Features of this magnificent property include:
• Open plan air conditioned living area, adjacent dining
• New kitchen featuring Caesarstone bench tops and commercial style gas cooker
• Tongue in groove hardwood flooring, VJ walls, high ceilings, casement windows
• Air conditioned from sunroom /office
• Spacious bedrooms, fully renovated bathrooms
• Tranquil out from covered front veranda
• Downstairs function and bar area, adjacent billiard room and living area
• Large covered outdoor entertainment / dining area with adjacent fire pit that seats 38
• Bitumen road frontage, elevated, private location